Evidence Aid: Resources for Japanese earthquake and tsunami
- Japanese translation prepared by Kyoto University School of Public Health, with a mental health
supplement [Download PDF]
- New! Cochrane Evidence Aid: Resources for post traumatic stress disorder
- New! Radiation: for guidance see the WHO, HPA and NLM websites
- Cochrane Evidence Aid: Resources for earthquakes
- Cochrane Evidence Aid: Resources for flooding and poor water sanitation
The earthquake off the coast of Japan on Friday, 11 March, and the subsequent tsunami have caused tremendous destruction. The Cochrane Collaboration’s Evidence Aid resources are available through this website and The Cochrane Library. They provide information on healthcare interventions that are relevant to flooding and treating injuries. We will keep these resources under review and will seek to revise and extend them as the situation develops. Furthermore, in partnership with Wiley-Blackwell, Evidence Aid opened free, one-click access to the whole contents of The Cochrane Library to everyone in Japan at 11.00 GMT (March 11 2011). Any suggestions for improvements to the Evidence Aid resources or offers of help should be sent to EvidenceAid@cochrane.org.