Nurse Practitioner Education Days 2016
Featuring: Dr. Tom Perry MD, Dr. Aaron Tejani PharmD and Carrie Murphy NP
Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
Time: 9:40 – 16:30
Location: Abbotsford Regional Hospital
32900 Marshall Road, Learning Centre 3A&B
- Want to know more about how to interview patients? How about how to spot that adverse reaction?
- Does finding just that right combination of medications that is right for your patient elude you?
- Want to know more about how to decrease those pesky antipsychotics?
- What about chronic pain?
- And what do surrogate markers really mean?
- Opioids, statins, neuroleptics; want to know more?