27th Annual Best Science Medicine Course (formerly “The Drug Therapy Decision Making Course”) is being held on Friday, May 6, 2016 and Saturday, May 7, 2016 at The Fairmont Waterfront – 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, BC. This program has been accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada and BC Chapter for up to 12.0 Mainpro M1 credits. For more information go to: http://bestsciencemedicine.com
- This is a highly interactive course on common and new therapeutic issues from an evidence based perspective.
- The scope of information is broad, practical and often controversial, thus appealing to professionals in family practice, internal medicine, nurse practitioners and pharmacists.
- A syllabus of take home messages is provided.
- This course does not receive any subsidy sponsorship. The entire course is funded by your registration fee.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Appreciate some of the strengths and limitations of the medical evidence and clinical practice guidelines when it comes to common conditions in primary care.
- Understand the responsibility of health professionals to incorporate patient values into the decision making process.
- To be able to incorporate the relevant evidence into shared-informed decision making for common conditions seen in primary care.
Additional Small Group Workshop (3.25 additional Mainpro-C Credit Hours)
- Thursday, May 5, 2016: Excellent or Excrement: A Beginner’s Guide to Sorting Out Research Claims.
PAST YEAR’S REGISTRANT TESTIMONIALS:
- “This course definitely changed my practice“
- “This is the most influential course I have ever attended“
- “Nice to hear evidence instead of marketing messages“
- Tel: 604.685.4888 Fax: 604.685.5787
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Best Science Medicine Course
c/o Portfolio Conference Planning
1383 Homer Street
Vancouver, BC V6B 5M9