Date And Time: Tuesday, 14 January 2020, 6:15 PM – 8:00 PM PST
Location: Craft Beer Market, 85 W 1st Ave., Vancouver, BC [View Map]
Speaker: Dr. Tom Perry, Therapeutics Initiative
Description: Vancouver Division invites you to attend our next event in CHA 6 (South Vancouver). This is the 4th event of the Doctors Lounge series for 2019-2020, which will provide members with the oppportunity to network and learn about practical clinical topics in your community health area.
Vancouver Division has partnered with the Therapeutics Initiative for this CME workshop. Join Dr. Tom Perry to learn about evidence for/against the use of non-opioids in treating chronic non-cancer pain:
- how likely is it for a patient to report meaningful pain improvement with any of the drugs (and which ones specifically)
- in these patients, how soon will you know if drug is working
- is there a dose response for pain reduction? for toxicity?
- real patient videos to illustrate aforementioned points
- related articles from the Therapeutics Initiative:
This event is open to Vancouver Division members only and dinner will be provided. Thank you for your interest!
Registration closes Tues. Jan 7, 2020 at 12pm.