18 Mar 2020 Links to authoritative sites and medical journals regarding COVID-19
We are sharing below some links to authoritative sites and medical journals, regarding COVID-19, that we are checking regularly:
For GENERAL INFORMATION:
1. BC CDC public information website:
- GENERAL INFORMATION: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
- A SCREENING TOOL To TRIAGE YOURSELF: https://covid19.thrive.health/ –> an easy self-assessment online tool that can help you decide whether to stay home (most of us), telephone for medical advice, or seek emergency care.
2. HEALTH CANADA, COVID-19 updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
For BC-based HEALTH PROFESSIONALS:
3. BC CDC Specific instructions for clinic care and screening: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-professionals/clinical-resources/covid-19-care
4. How to pandemic-prepare your community-based medical offices: https://sneezesdiseases.com/resource/physicians-offices-checklist-pandemic/open (consider checking to see if your regional health authority has its own planning documents)
World Health Organization: rolling updates on COVID-19: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happen
Medical Journals with COVID-19 content (no paywalls):
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.