17 Aug UPCOMING: [Oct 21-22] 11th Annual PEIP Conference
11th Annual PEIP Conference October 21-22, 2022
The PEER team is pleased to announce that the 11th annual Practical Evidence for Informed Practice (PEIP) conference is open for registration. Join us for entertaining evidence-based reviews of clinically relevant primary care topics. We have another great line up of fantastic speakers – including many of your favorites (Mike Allan, James McCormack, Jessica Kirkwood, Tina Korownyk) and great first-time PEIP presenters (Menaka Pai, Hematology; Emily McDonald, Internal Med) and many more.
PEIP 2022 topics include:
- Soothing answers to burning questions in UTI management
- Ironing out anemia management
- Choose your own adventure: putting evidence into practice
- Starving for good answers to weight loss?
- Strained, sprained and in pain: MSK solutions
- What’s new, what’s true and what’s poo… and much more!
For more information and to register for PEIP 2022, please go to www.peipconference.ca