The Steering Committee supports the day-to-day decisions of the Co-Managing Directors of the Therapeutics Initiative.
Terms of Reference
- Mandate and overarching goal: The Steering Committee (SC) of the Therapeutics Initiative (TI) supports the day-to-day decisions of the Co-Managing Directors by providing advice on a variety of important issues such as budgets, new endeavours, organization policies, external collaborations, funding opportunities, communications and outreach strategies, interpretation of scientific data, among others.
- Meetings: The SC shall have regular meetings to support the TI operations and associated contracts for service. Minutes of meetings should be securely stored in compliance with UBC policies and provided upon request.
- Reporting: The SC reports to the TI Co-Managing Directors.
- Membership: The SC consists of the two Co-Managing Directors, the General Manager, and the Chairs of the Working Groups. In case the Chair is unable to attend a SC meeting, the Co-Chair (when applicable) or another designated representative would represent the working group.
- Amendments: These Terms of Reference are expected to evolve and change over time. Any changes to these terms of reference should be annotated with dated amendments.