Part of the Therapeutics Initiative’s mandate is to evaluate the impact and acceptance of its educational activities. We have responded to this mandate by conducting randomized surveys of our readers in 1996, 2000, 2006 and 2011. We have published and distributed summaries of each survey and also made the complete data publicly available here on our web site. Below are links to these publications and data.
- Therapeutics Letter #86 (Apr-Jun 2012): Your opinions of the Therapeutics Initiative: The 2011 Survey
- Complete results of the 2011 survey
- Therapeutics Letter #64 (May-Jun 2007): Your opinions of the Therapeutics Letter: The 2006 Survey
- Complete results of the 2006 survey
- Summary of the 2000 survey
- Summary of the 1996 survey